Industrial reverse osmosis system plant is best suited for small and large scale industries. This type of reverse osmosis plant can be configured easily as per the individual requirements of output water. It produces high-quality demineralised water for various industrial applications. A systematic programme is integrated in the plant for studying the chemistry of water. Depending upon the contamination level of water, the RO plant itself selects the most suitable membrane configuration to provide a plant which gives a low water-rejection rate.
· The input stream water is first passed through Pressure sand filter Unit
· Removal of suspended matters and turbidity from water
· Filtered water is then passed through activated carbon filter
· Color, odor, chlorine, oil& grease get removed rom raw water
· For removing micron sized particle, the water is then passed through micron cartridge filter
· .The purified water is then stored in a storage tank with disinfection units